Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Orientation is here!

Well, I'm in Indianapolis today and we had our first day of orientation for the LLID fellowship. Contracts were signed. Introductions were given "over and over again" (to quote Nelly and Tim McGraw). Important information was given and a tour of the Indiana State Library was given. The library was very impressive. Tomorrow we'll be spending the day in the SLIS(School of Library and Information Science) department.


There is just so much to do in order to be ready when classes start. Packing, housing arrangements, storage arrangements and all the other little things I haven't thought of yet. Add in that everything needs to be done before the 12th of January and it almost seems like a fridiculous amount of stuff to get done. (Fridiculous is my new made up word. It's short for "Freekin' Ridiculous" :D ) There's a lot to do and not a lot of time to get things done in. But I'll manage and I will get everything done if it kills me.

No comments: