Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Too Much Standing Made My Butt Hurt...

OK, so the title really has nothing to do with today's blog. It was just something humorous that popped out of my mouth yesterday. At least I thought it was funny.

On sort of the same note, my best friend and I were talking the other day, and she tells me that she lost her cell phone again, but it's OK because she found it. She loses it all the time. I don't know how she can possibly live without her phone. I think I'd go into some kind of withdrawal. Well anyway, I made the mistake of asking her where, and she says "In my pants" I don't really know why it was funny, but take my word, between the words, her tone of voice and just the way she said it, it was hilarious.

Anybody else heard anything entertaining lately?

No comments: