Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gmail and iGoogle

OK, so I realized I had strayed from my Library2.0 path and decide that I should tackle all things Google. I signed up for Gmail, even though I really didn't think I needed yet another email address, and I played around in iGoogle. Both were interesting. I can see the point of Gmail if I can get my other addresses to forward mail to it (of course it wouldn't work the first time I tried it). But that's just my luck, or lack thereof at work. I don't know that I would really use iGoogle much though. I don't have a computer at home so I wouldn't set it up as my homepage, especially with me jumping from branch to branch like I do. Who knows, maybe it'll get more interesting.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Yeah, I'm trying to get back on the bandwagon, too. I've got my Google Calendar up to date and I'm caught back up on Facebook; now I just have to get back to Twitter and I'll be all set.