Thursday, December 13, 2007

If you were a book, what would you be?



Well, after some thought, I decide that if I were to be a book I'd be one by one of 2 authors.




1st. Something by Dr. Suess, because his books are easy to read, they tend to rhyme, they always have great advice and teach you something, and of course, his books can tend to get a bit long winded. :) If I had to choose just one, I'd be torn between 2.




One is about a character who stands up for what he believes in and the other tells you that you can accomplish anything you put your mind too.


As for the other author, I'd have to be one of Terry Pratchett's books about Xanth. I don't know if I could choose just one though. They're good stories that are full of silliness in the form of puns. I just love them!!

1 comment:

Lettie said...

i feel like bridget jones these days minus the crappy but sexy hugh grant character (although, Max?) and obviously minus the hot smart and sweet colin firth. but yeah, Bridge. (also minus the alocohol and the bunny suit for the tarts and vicars party, and plus 2 wholesome little girls. so maybe not really Bridge. but i so feel it.)