Saturday, November 03, 2007

VACATION!!!

I'm having a vacation of sorts this week! I was supposed to go out of town this week, but unfortunately my plans fell through. So instead, I still took the time off and now I'm having a vacation at home! Although I do find it funny that I'm vacationing from my full time job and working at my part time. lol. I don't get to do it too often because my #1 priority job wise is the library. I have been substitute teaching since way before I started working at the library, so I try to help them out when I have a day off since I know how badly they're always in need of subs. That's me, the workaholic. lol. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I ever won the lottery. I could never be that person that sits at home and does nothing all day. Too much energy to be lazy I think.

No comments: