Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday...

Well, my Grandma is in the hospital. According to my mom she has Pneumonia (how come we never pronounce the P? It's kinda a pointless letter in this word.). I went out to Parkview after work last night and stayed there till around 8:30/9pmish. Then had to shuffle my my mom to pick up my grandma's van and go do some grocery shopping for my Grandpa. Well needless to say long night...followed by another long day. I got up today at 5:30 and had to take my Grandpa's groceries to him at around 6:45am so that I could be out at Parkview to sit with my GRandma. Why you ask? Well, mostly because she's my Grandma, but partially because she was getting new carpet put in at the house (for Thanksgiving) and insisted my mom be at the house so I had to go so that my mom could be at the house when the carpet people got there. I was at the Hospital until 11amish when I had to leave because I had to grab a bite and drive to Woodburn where I'm working today until 9pm. Yayyyyyy me! (insert sarcasm here)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! Are you still awake?

library chicken said...

I hope your grandma is doing OK...