Monday, October 01, 2007

Learning 2.0

Well, I signed up for the Library 2.0 program at work, and part of it is keeping track of my progress on my blog. There is a list of 21 things that we're supposed to work through. Some of it I've already done though, so to start out, I'm gonna show the list and highlight the things that I've already done!


7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners I have read the 21 habits!
Setup Your Own Blog obviously I've done this if you're reading about my progress :)
Post A Comment on ACPL Blogs
Setup an RSS Reader
The World of Google
Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/tenille I've had a Flickr site for about a year and a half.
All Consuming
Instant Messaging I've been Im'ing with Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger and all it's many versions since 1996
Using an MP3 Player I have 2 of them. If you know of a way to live without them, let me know because I can't. It's one of the 2 things I always have with me. MP3 player and cell phone...the two things I can't live without!
Make a Training Tutorial
Del.icio.us Bookmarking
Technorati
LibraryThing
MySpace I have one already. I've had it for like 3 yrs. I have a new one, just for this. As soon as I finish editing it and it's view-ready, I'll add the link .
Wikis
Twitter
Web 2.0 Award Winners
YouTube I watch videos on it all the time and I've wanted to use it for videos, now I can!!!
Podcasts
Share Experience on Your Own Blog I think that what I'm doing right? As you can see I've still got plenty of things to learn about!!!

No comments: