Thursday, October 25, 2007

bringing the "Hooker" to LibraryHooker"

OK, so I haven't lived up to the "Hooker" part of my "Library Hooker" title yet. So today, I'm posting pics of a bunch of things I've made. Here's a few of my favorites!


First there's my Rastafarian Anteater, complete with tam! (2 pics so you can see his little hat!)He was the first stuffie I ever tried to make and with no pattern at all. I wasn't even sure what he was until after I gave him hair. :D Then of course,

I just knew. lol.










Next you have a granny square scarf I gave my friend last Christmas. She loved it! Wonder how much she'll love the matching hat I'm making her for Christmas this year? He..He.. the gift that keeps on giving!









Let's see, you have the wonderful "Kirsten" doll I made my friend when she went to Africa last January. She wanted me to go and I couldn't, so sent another me with her! Notice the finely crafted Yarn Afro... We're just too much cuteness together!






This is Petey. My "not so pirate crochet hook holder" he originally had 2 googly eyes, but one fell off so, being the crafster that I am, I made him an eye patch.







This is a sweater I made and a shawl I
made for someone specific and have yet
to send to them. I'm such a procrastinator
sometimes.
Here's a badly lighted pic of one of the only 2 afghans I've ever made.



I made a checkerboard! complete with bags and checkers!



And this is a baby blanket and hat I made for my cousin. The pattern is from the StitchNBitch: The Happy hooker book by Debbie Stoller. I so need to buy it! (the book, not the blanket ;-) )
This is quite a bit, I'll post some more if it's slow later.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yay! Crafting content! (I'm one to talk: I haven't put anything on my blog about knitting projects for weeks...)

Liberry 2 said...

Oh, you are so talented! I'd love a Kirsten doll of my very own. Would I have to travel fall away in order to earn one? Maybe we can work out a Terry Pratchett trade?